[Console, common] – Fixed ‘User manual’ link in help menu; link points to UMS 5 manual now – Fixed crash in Log and Event Messages dialog with large databases: dialog would not open in environments with more than about 1000 thin clients.
Any new UDC device registering to UMS will get a license automatically. – Enhanced support information: all assigned profiles of a selected thin client are added to the support information file – Added feature for sending Wake on LAN broadcasts via ‘Wake on LAN Proxies’.
These proxies are standard IGEL thin clients (UD LX / UDC v5.09.100 or higher) and can be defined in UMS Console - Wake On LAN Proxies.
Otherwise the snapshot will not be recognized during Machine Catalog Setup creation in Citrix Studio.
It’s quite simple, so if you run already a Nutanix or Citrix environment this is what you’re looking for.
– Fixed: Sending settings to a thin client fails if a file is assigned to the tc several times.
[Profiles] – Fixed: Some settings could not be saved on setup pages ‘System/Power Options/Display’ and ‘System/Power Options/System’ – Fixed bug in permission management of profile assignments: assignment panel did not display assigned thin clients – Changed: double click action on directories in profile assignment dialog does no longer assign the folder, but expands the folder instead.
* Added quick search support for currently logged in users (must be activated in UMS Console - User Manual (offline) [Thin clients] – Added new asset information field to thin clients: custom firmware name (supported in W7 /W7 devices since version 3.11.100 while creating a snapshot) [Profiles] – Enhanced usability in profile import * select best match firmware automatically if original firmware is not available * by default file chooser lists xml and zip files only * when importing a profile archive, all profiles are selected for import by default [Views] – Added functionality to assign profiles to the current result of a view or search.
Assignment is made once for all element currently in the view, this is not a dynamic assignment process!
– Fixed: Empty error message while opening Browser Session via Session Summary in configuration dialog – Fixed configuration dialog issue with Postre SQL database: configuration could not be saved, if values of fix instances were changed.
– Fixed permission issue for display page: page permission for display page did not take effekt on UD LX / UDC devices prior to 5.08. – Fixed: Adding Browser Session with legacy LX Firmwares – Fixed time zone configuration issue: It’s possible to use template keys in WES profiles for timezone parameter on page Sytem - Date and Time – Fixed: Path to some parameters were highlightet in green even if there was no template pattern set for the parameter.
– Fixed file deleting issue: If a file is deleted in UMS the corresponding ‘real’ file in the Web DAV directory is not deleted as long as other UMS files refer to it.